Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

What do you think of my game? Coming out soon

Noroup

ohgem

I like the concept, but before anything focus on aesthetics. I'm learning myself that a good game not only has to have great gameplay, but compelling visuals as well.  Also what software are you using to record your screen? I'm looking for a good software to use.
Follow: Twitter | Instagram
My Games: Jump Jump Fruit IOS

Noroup

I like the concept, but before anything focus on aesthetics. I'm learning myself that a good game not only has to have great gameplay, but compelling visuals as well.  Also what software are you using to record your screen? I'm looking for a good software to use.
Nvidia Geforce free best software ever

Any ideas? What can be improved on the visuals?

colburt187

what are your hopes for this project, is it just for fun?  the answer to that will decide what feedback I will give.

Noroup

what are your hopes for this project, is it just for fun?  the answer to that will decide what feedback I will give.
My hopes are to make an addicting and compelling game which involves hand-eye coordination and fast reaction.

colburt187

My hopes are to make an addicting and compelling game which involves hand-eye coordination and fast reaction.

I can give you feedback on that when I get hands on with the game. What I was looking for was if you wanted the game to be commercially successful. The main thing is you finished a game, which is not an easy thing to do, so well done for that. Also if you have managed to tackle all the apple stuff to get it on device, that is another good achievement, it can be very tricky.

However, if you are hoping for a commercial success, In terms of how the game looks, I think it needs quite a bit of work. Have a look at the past featured games from stencyl, have a think about how does your art style stand up against those games. Browse the App Store and look at the features list, try to get an understanding of what apple is looking for from a polished indie game.

Noroup

Ah will do thanks and I didn't get the game on Apple yet
I can give you feedback on that when I get hands on with the game. What I was looking for was if you wanted the game to be commercially successful. The main thing is you finished a game, which is not an easy thing to do, so well done for that. Also if you have managed to tackle all the apple stuff to get it on device, that is another good achievement, it can be very tricky.

However, if you are hoping for a commercial success, In terms of how the game looks, I think it needs quite a bit of work. Have a look at the past featured games from stencyl, have a think about how does your art style stand up against those games. Browse the App Store and look at the features list, try to get an understanding of what apple is looking for from a polished indie game.

Ah will do thanks. Also I didn't get it on apple

thechaosengine

I think you would benefit from watching this talk by JW from Vlambeer about game feel . You're on the right track but still have some ways to go, comparing what you've got to what JW talks about is a good way to keep things moving :)

Noroup

I think you would benefit from watching this talk by JW from Vlambeer about game feel . You're on the right track but still have some ways to go, comparing what you've got to what JW talks about is a good way to keep things moving :)
Thanks for linking the video sir! I will most certainly watch it