Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Looking to join a dev team, or create one

squeeb

Looking to create or join a game development team.  I am full time employed and have set aside plenty of time to dedicate to game and application design.  I do want to be an indie developer full time, and am working towards this goal.. I already have my business license

Proficient in;
 Android development  and java.  Mobile design.   Photoshop and graphic design.  Web design, i learned html.. when there were no numbers after it :p  , Animation, Music and sound effects.  Box2d physics and joints.  Particles. Accelerometer..  Marketing and sales.  Promotion.  I have some great ideas to promote my game, as well as other stencylers games, resulting in revenue for everyone.. and in the process people here with games that are doing well, can make more off us that are just starting to publish content.  Microphone inputs, mobile extension in the works.  Branching into extensions now.   I've had multiple  live wallpapers downloaded over 250k! thats where i started in mobile designs.  I downloaded the koi fish live wallpaper and wondered how they did it, and i knew i could do it as well!!   I Even had a meeting with a big guy at Android ( My friend grew up with him)  to get one of my android applications for consideration in the new phone hes developing , its software that should be included with every phone!  The patent is way too much $$.. so we will have another meeting after i secure a patent.
Playing around with augmented reality and HTML5 right now. 
I work well in a team environment and am  always willing to learn new things.

I have a great game in the works, A Huck n Barrel adventure.  The game will take orientation into consideration during game play.. switching between landscape and portrait on the fly!! The engine is almost done, then level design!! and graphics :) at that point i will start a kickstarter or go fund me campaign, depending on how much i can raise will dictate how much time off of my "day job" ill take.
Let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like me to create something to show my skills.  Ive been around the forums and stencyl since i got an invite for the beta back in the day.  I played around with stencyl, however i went back to eclipse and live wallpapers.  Then,   I left my dream a few years back, so most of my completed work is a little dated.   Im back, dedicated, motivated, and ready to get it!!
Who's with me!?

ceosol

Are you leading or want someone else to lead?

squeeb

I am a leader at heart, and I can follow a lead.  I really just want to be successful!
Are you leading or want someone else to lead?
I am a leader at heart, and I can follow a lead.  I'm good either way.  I really just want to be successful! And make a few dollars in the process so I can pull farther from my day job :) and move to dev full time..   I've finally got my schedule down, so I can be committed to coding everyday.   

ceosol

You have my email if you want to discuss :)