Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

What is in the making ?

Vectrex71

Hi there !

I'm a stencyler since many years . At this moment i'm not a paying customer, but i will soon renew my subscription. As a non paying customer i don't have access to the Beta branch for Stencyl, but i'm interessted about whats coming next, whats new ? Is it possible to give some information about the next big things in Stencyl ? Thank you !

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:36:41 pm by Vectrex71 »

merrak

I'm still using Build 9180, so I haven't been keeping up with all the latest developments. Moving toward the next OpenFL seems to be a big step.

Vectrex71

the next OpenFL seems to be a big step.

I think also, that this would be a bigger thing for stencyl and it's community !

In my personal Opinion i think OpenFL in it's current version is a bottleneck for Stencyl. All wishes for stencyl has to to with OpenFL.   

Thank you for your answer

rob1221

Stencyl 3.5 has already transitioned to the non-legacy version of OpenFL, but as with all major updates like this, it will take some time until the new version is up to par with the old version.

Vectrex71

Stencyl 3.5 has already transitioned to the non-legacy version of OpenFL
That's great to hear ! Thank you Rob1221

but as with all major updates like this, it will take some time until the new version is up to par with the old version.
I fully understand ! Thank you

Your information was a help for my current project... Thanks