What am i doing wrong with my mochi ads?

robogobodo

I put the addcode into the advanced settings. I uploaded the game to mochi media. I even tried to put a inbetween level ad into the game, but no ads are being displayed and it still won't ping the game. I also made sure to not enable the live updates cause I know that messes with it too.

Shouldn't it automatically have a preloader ad in it once I put the code in?

Do I need to code something for it? Is there anyway to export the whole game as an fla and code it in there?
this is the game http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/9663
Check out my tutorials at www.youtube.com/finalbossgamers

robogobodo

Hmm i'm noticing there aren't a lot of games with mochi ads so i'm guessing they aren't compatiable with stencyl any more?

robogobodo

I think i figured it out you can't have a preloader ad in there just inbetween level ads and scoreboard ads.

rob1221

Mochi ads still work fine for Stencyl games including those on stencyl.com.  I think you're right that we can't use preloader ads.  I just have mine show right after the Stencyl splash screen.

Miasmos Games

Are you using the Mochi ad block itself? I wouldn't try using the preloader ads, they work but I'm not sure how, and inevitably it's a little different. Just try using the block :D

Cupcake Bounce

The block isn't working for me, and I have everything set up and in-place. Scores ads aren't even working but the scoreboard is.