Help plz

BlueFenix

Hi, if any of u could help me fixing this, i would love that person forever <3333
I need to end this game today, and this is the only "bug" (may be my fault for sure) that i found
My actor dont goes down and so dont dies, so the dies in pit and reload behavier is not working aswell
I need help :/

Luyren

This is just a guess: If you are using the "from your library" behaviors, you might have attached the "Cannot Exit Scene" behavior to your actor. You should probably be fine removing that from your player actor, if the camera is always following it anyway.
Working.

Noroup

Hi, if any of u could help me fixing this, i would love that person forever <3333
I need to end this game today, and this is the only "bug" (may be my fault for sure) that i found
My actor dont goes down and so dont dies, so the dies in pit and reload behavier is not working aswell
I need help :/
Set the y-speed of that actor to negative something.

Do not use the reload behavior. Open the code of the scene, and put "When [Actor] is killed"
"reload scene" in the scene game flow behaviors.

BlueFenix

This is just a guess: If you are using the "from your library" behaviors, you might have attached the "Cannot Exit Scene" behavior to your actor. You should probably be fine removing that from your player actor, if the camera is always following it anyway.
nop i dont have it , ty for the try tho

BlueFenix

Im actually using this

BlueFenix

I did this and still getting the same bug :/

BlueFenix

Sometimes it even stops here, i really have no clue

TheIndieStation

Mind telling what the issue was for other Stencylers to learn from?