Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Isotiles (now on Steam)

rob1221

http://store.steampowered.com/app/654440
Isotiles is an isometric puzzle game played on a grid. The goal of the game is to turn all of the blue tiles red and then reach the exit tile. There are 50 levels to play through with increasing difficulty and added obstacles.
This is my fourth game on Steam so far.  The game was greenlit in the final day so at least I avoided the Steam Direct fee even though everything else would have been the same.  With the huge increase in new games coming to Steam, I have no idea what to expect with sales.  Isotiles got the highest yes vote percent of any of my games on Greenlight, so hopefully the sales won't be too bad.

ceosol

Really clean and polished look to it. Good luck Rob!

rob1221

The first week sales of Isotiles are close to the first week sales of my previous game.  Not many recently greenlit games have gone on Steam yet, and I found out that the requirement of a 2 week coming soon page applies to all Steam Direct games, not just for new devs.  Valve extended my launch discount through the summer sale which is great as there would be no visibility for the game otherwise.  Trading cards have not yet been approved, so I guess Valve's new algorithm needs more time to determine that it isn't a "fake game" as Valve calls them.

1MrPaul1

Good game, congratulate you Rob.
Like the style you created for this game, but not sure that it is for steam, better will work on mobile I think

rob1221

I tried to keep things simple as isometric games can get very complex.  I'll probably make an iOS port of the game later, but without a feature there will only be a handful of sales just like the other iOS versions of my Steam games.

decafpanda

Congrats!  I'll buy a copy tonight if I can get some computer time.  Game looks fun.

I definitely would like to see a mobile version too.

iShowtymed

This is one of the cleaner games I've seen mate.