Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Hoppy Pals

Majora64

Working on platforms now and uniformity. Gonna add some variety and textures to the title and what not.

Majora64

Been having a blast these past couple weeks refining mechanics. Game is really starting to pickup. Can't wait to show some improved gameplay and characters.

merrak

I like your title animation :)

Are you going to be able to keep the water effect with the outlined water? The new water looks more consistent with the rest of the artwork, but I'd miss the neat splash effect if it were omitted.

squeeb

I like your title animation :)

Are you going to be able to keep the water effect with the outlined water? The new water looks more consistent with the rest of the artwork, but I'd miss the neat splash effect if it were omitted.
I was thinking the same thing

Majora64

Thank you! As much as I want the water splash to be in there I'm not able to get it working the way I want it. I wanted to import cartoony water as an image with black outline or make the water look more animated, the waves to look more like water and less like jelly, and for bloom effects but I lack the skill and the time to learn how to finish the realistic water behavior and to follow the tutorial which is in C# I believe. The behavior is too much for me to understand right now so unless I learn JavaScript overnight it will take me too long. The realistic water behavior as it stands is good, but it's not polished enough so I'm going with what I have now and what I am capable of lol I'll go back to it later but as it stands I have to omit it :(