Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Game Developers needed! Pitched idea to VC and close friend of Elon Musk

TrickJazz

Hey Stencyl Communicty,

I hope this title got your attention! My team pitched an idea to Adeo Ressi ( close friend of Elon Musk and VC). This pitch was conducted at Start up weekend at Google and we won best pitch presentation. Adeo also loved the idea and one of his company directors is giving us guidance.

Version 1 of idea:
I posted this idea a while ago on the stencyl forum: https://twitter.com/TrickJazz/status/851343637518712832

The idea we pitched is the next version:
A premium music streaming api for game devs that need background music and decreases download size of apps and increases music variety.  We have a lot of music producers interested so music supply isn't an issue. 

We now have a team of crazy developers ( some winners of Google / nasa coding competitions!) and can build deployable version of this API. We are looking to speak with as many game developers as possible now.

If you're interested in having a quick chat let me know!

Thanks

TrickJazz Studios

ceosol

So you are proposing for us to code your jukebox API into our games?

TrickJazz

So you are proposing for us to code your jukebox API into our games?

For mainly codeless platforms like stencyl, the idea is to use a block with an api key generated from the corresponding website.

ceosol

OK, so what you need to do is ask for someone to code an "extension". There are no blocks for dropping outside website API/SDK code straight into Stencyl.

TrickJazz

OK, so what you need to do is ask for someone to code an "extension". There are no blocks for dropping outside website API/SDK code straight into Stencyl.

Apologies, i misread your post ( i've had too many late nights recently!), we know we have to build an extension and have planned extensions for various codeless platforms. We are looking to speak to game devs specifically for feedback on a couple of features we want to implement ( as well as the core idea)