[HTML5] Export error stencyl cannot find : Config/preloader-badge.txt

jol

  • *
  • Posts: 174
Hello I try to export to HTML5 but get this error :
Quote
2017-06-29 15:12:12,650 INFO  [Thread-177] stencyl.sw.util.StreamGobbler: [haxelib.exe] Running command: BUILD
2017-06-29 15:12:12,650 DEBUG [Thread-177] stencyl.sw.util.StreamGobbler: [haxelib.exe]  - Running command: haxe Export/html5/debug/haxe/debug.hxml
2017-06-29 15:12:12,665 INFO  [Thread-177] stencyl.sw.util.StreamGobbler: [haxelib.exe] Error: Resource file not found : Config/preloader-badge.txt
2017-06-29 15:12:12,765 DEBUG [pool-2-thread-32] stencyl.sw.util.Util: Process 'haxelib.exe' exited with code: 1

If someone ran into it before and found a solution that would be perfect !  :D

Thanks!

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 06:45:17 am by jol »

Donni11

  • *
  • Posts: 2182
Please attach your full logs.
Peace

jol

  • *
  • Posts: 174

Donni11

  • *
  • Posts: 2182
Just noting there are a few problems with the game itself,

1. There are a few bugs with a extension you are using ( socket server?).
2. There is a null error in one of your actor events or behaviors.
3. You referenced Actor "car_01 27" as a actor type in some code.
4. The platform requires OGG sounds: Racing Intermission Loop Upbeat, Import your sounds as OGGs

This is what  caused the break ( html5):

Error: Resource file not found : Config/preloader-badge.txt,
For some reason Stencyl is having a problem with your custom preloader, try removing it.
Peace

jol

  • *
  • Posts: 174
Thank you for your answer!

1. I will try disabling the extension but they aren't used in the current project
2. Weird I don't have any issue if testing with flash
3. Why is that an issue ?
4. Thanks going to use ogg
5. Weird, I don't use any custom preloader, hence I can't remove it.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 12:34:59 am by jol »

Donni11

  • *
  • Posts: 2182
5 - Probably some bug in html5 then.
Peace

jol

  • *
  • Posts: 174
4. I'm stupid I don't use any sound at the moment.

jol

  • *
  • Posts: 174
We find how to fix the issue. Into the games generated/config we duplicated and renamed the file preloader-bg.txt into preloader-badges.txt.

Another issue is that the game is very laggy, I think it is because of the tileset we noticed that there is a huge bug into stencyl where each tiles are detecting collision all the time. The issue seem to still be here. And If I remove the tileset there is no lag anymore.