How to make a play button?

Bacon

Hai guys! I have a quesion,how do i make a play button? Ive made a play button actor,but of course when placing it just as an image,it will not do anything. Im using the basic "DROP BLOCK" engine thingy and have no idea how to make it,so that when i click play button, a "choose level" screen appears.

AnswersNeeded

No idea,i aint ever gone far enough to make a MENU xD

rob1221

If mouse was pressed on self (under User Input)
Fade out for [] secs, then switch to [choose scene] and Fade in for [] secs (under Scene > Game Flow)

Bacon

Mhm...i didnt understand a F**K from what you said.

Alexin

Read the Crash Course and other articles (Help Center, ctrl-L).
"Find the fun"
alexin@stencyl.com

Bacon

And where can i find them?

rob1221

You've got to be kidding me...

Bacon

Nope,youre just talking "NyanNyanNyan BUTTON NyanNyanNyan PENIS NyanNyanNyan DONE:3"

rob1221

Reading that made my brain hurt.

Bacon

Reading that you post about your brain hurting isint either intresting,or useful...Any VIDEO TUTORIALS or any DETAILED description of what to click...

BTW: When you try to make a specific behaviour,and click on the tab "SCENE" there is NOTHING to do with scenes there..just ACTORS/REGIONS...that sucks.

AnswersNeeded

Mhm Rob,i am afraid i didnt understand you either >.> Try to be a little bit clearer.

Alexin

Read the Crash Course and other articles (Help Center, ctrl-L).
Pay attention when you read something.

Also, we don't want that kind of language and attitude here. Be polite to your fellow users. Kids...
"Find the fun"
alexin@stencyl.com

Egbert2011Games

Okay...I Don't Know How to Make a Button but THIS is Freaking Ridiculous! //_-

rob1221

Mhm Rob,i am afraid i didnt understand you either >.> Try to be a little bit clearer.

I gave the blocks to use and where to find them; I guess I could have uploaded a screenshot but I'll just point you to these videos.

http://www.stencyl.com/help/viewArticle/105/

Bacon

Thanks a lot,finally some VTorials. Hope they help.