Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Enhance - 3rd party extensions NOW! - Goodbye SDK integration!!!

ceosol

That error did not appear when using the heyzap mediation. However, no ads are appearing in the game with heyzap (reward or interstitial).

ceosol

I tried adbuddiz, inmobi and vungle. There were no calendar errors. In the testflight, at least adbuddiz came up with video and interstitial ads. Vungle was defaulted to a lower priority so I'm not sure if inmobi or vungle ads are playing.

ceosol

So recap:
- Admob = plist error (which can be manually overridden), success message displays while testing
- Heyzap = doesn't display ads, no error messages or anything
- Adbuddiz = Displays ads, both video and interstitial
- inMobi = no error messages, not verified whether ads display
- Vungle = no error messages, not verified whether ads display.

ohgem

If anyone has tried it, does this work well Chartboost? Any Bugs? And Ceosol do you know if this works with AdMob Video Rewards?
Follow: Twitter | Instagram
My Games: Jump Jump Fruit IOS

Fool

This is good in theory but the problem is that there is zero information on meeting FGL requirements on stencyls part.
I tried for example, integrating several preloaders, including newgrounds, as a test case, and couldn't get any of them to run with my stencyl project in flash, all gave me errors. I essentially had to abandon the FGL route. I asked for help and got what amounted to nothing for a response. If my experience is the norm for stencyl, then until there are tutorials or at minimum *any* information on getting a preloaders and banners to run without issue, people like me can't meet FGLs requirements, and won't likely use systems such as yours.

ceosol

If anyone has tried it, does this work well Chartboost? Any Bugs? And Ceosol do you know if this works with AdMob Video Rewards?
Admob reward ads is what causes the calendar error.

I essentially had to abandon the FGL route.

This is mobile ads, not flash.

Fool

> This is mobile ads, not flash.

In my defense, I'm an idiot. Wait..

squeeb

@ohgem how do you implement the admob video rewards with stencyl and Android?  I've done the insertional and banner as well as inapp.  Or i made my own.  Click button and see insertional and then i do the code for adding a life or currency..I haven't seen the option in stencyl

colburt187

@ohgem how do you implement the admob video rewards with stencyl and Android?  I've done the insertional and banner as well as inapp.  Or i made my own.  Click button and see insertional and then i do the code for adding a life or currency..I haven't seen the option in stencyl

I'll give you a clue, look at the subject of this thread ;)

squeeb

Ah.. I may have misunderstood what this did :p

RozekEnhance

Sorry. I've been away for a little while.... I see a few questions or issues here.  First off, as someone stated earlier Enhance is designed for Android and iOS applications, not for desktop or web applications.

In regards to how Enhance works with individual networks:
We thoroughly test each network for reliability before releasing support to the public.  If you are unable to get fill, this may be due to the geo or the individual network.  When Enhancing your app, if you run across any errors, please reach out to us so we can better assist you (info@enhance.co).

For admob implementation,  just head over to our site (http://fgl.io/znm) and the Enhance process will guide you through integration in a few clicks of your mouse.

I hope this helps.....

ceosol

Sorry. I've been away for a little while.... I see a few questions or issues here. 

Thanks for checking in and updating us.

Update from my end:
So recap:
- Admob = plist error (which can be manually overridden), success message displays while testing
- Heyzap = doesn't display ads, no error messages or anything
- Adbuddiz = Displays ads, both video and interstitial
- inMobi = no error messages, not verified whether ads display (I've found this is a problem on inmobi's side - they have a slow process for verifying account information)
- Vungle = Displays ads, both video and interstitial

In addition, once you go through the steps of integration a couple of times, this extension is extremely easy to use.

ceosol

Here are a few extra comments for anybody planning to try this out:

1. There is no initialization step/blocks. FGL Enhance does this on their end on the website.
2. The first screenshot shows a reward video.  I made mine in two steps. The first step was pressing on the "watch video" actor. It performs two checks to see if the ad is ready before saying it fails. There are no "fetch" commands. If it is ready, I wait for the reward to be granted and then give the player gems.
3. The interstitial ad is incredibly easy. Just use the "show" block.
4. After publishing the ipa or apk, upload it to the FGL Enhance site. Once it is uploaded, it will prompt you to continue.
5. The next screen shows all of the available ad networks. Here, you copy/paste all of your App IDs, pub IDs, placement IDs for the various ad networks. For generic things like pub IDs, it copies them into each ad type. Ad networks with different ID numbers for each placement need to be paste in individually.
6. Click next. Put in your p12 for apple and keystore for android. It enhances your app. Then, you can download the file with everything ready for uploading to the app store.
7. After everything is done, you can manually adjust the percentage of ads on the FGL Enhance website. You can customize primary and secondary networks. For me with three networks, I had 50/50 on two primary networks and 100% on one secondary network. I adjusted it yesterday to be 50% on one and 25% on the other two - all as primary.

Hope this helps.

colburt187

Awesome research and explanations Ceosol. Just to double check, you are not using Heyzap itself for mediation? your set up is just manual via enhance? And you don't see any adverts when testing hey zap on its own?

ceosol

Awesome research and explanations Ceosol. Just to double check, you are not using Heyzap itself for mediation? your set up is just manual via enhance? And you don't see any adverts when testing hey zap on its own?

Correct, in my second try, I used heyzap through FGL Enhance (it is one of the 20 something networks you can select) and did not get the calendar plist error. But I also did not see any ads appearing in testing or even release on the app store. Admob at least had a "Congrats, you are using Enhance" message while testing.