1,000th Post

NickamonPoppytail

Upcoming Projects
Poppytail 5 and Pixeltail: Fifth and sixth main instalments in Poppytail series. A Game About Trimming Hedges: Final Version: An updated version of the original AGATH; also canon to the Poppytail series. Easter Fun 2: A sequel to the original Easter Fun. One Million: Last-one-standing style small project; also canon to the Poppytail series.. The Poppytales: Hand-drawn spin-off bullet-hell RPG using characters from all my other book and game projects. Not canon to the Poppytail series.

NickamonPoppytail

My 200th!

That's awesome! You've been pretty active on the forums lately!

Yeah, I usually do that when I have nothing else to do lol
Upcoming Projects
Poppytail 5 and Pixeltail: Fifth and sixth main instalments in Poppytail series. A Game About Trimming Hedges: Final Version: An updated version of the original AGATH; also canon to the Poppytail series. Easter Fun 2: A sequel to the original Easter Fun. One Million: Last-one-standing style small project; also canon to the Poppytail series.. The Poppytales: Hand-drawn spin-off bullet-hell RPG using characters from all my other book and game projects. Not canon to the Poppytail series.

NickamonPoppytail

Upcoming Projects

NickamonPoppytail

And 400th. I'm catching up!
Upcoming Projects

squeeb

youre on your way!! haha.. my post counts have slowed down :p

NickamonPoppytail

youre on your way!! haha.. my post counts have slowed down :p

Yeah probably 75% of my posts have been in the Poppytail threads lol
Upcoming Projects

NickamonPoppytail

Halfway to 1000. This is my 500th post! :)
Upcoming Projects

ceosol

Does it count if you are responding to yourself? Shouldn't that count as 250 posts for each side of the conversation? :D

squeeb

Does it count if you are responding to yourself? Shouldn't that count as 250 posts for each side of the conversation? :D
Bahaha.. yeah.. should count as half :p

NickamonPoppytail

Does this have anything to do with the Poppytail threads?
Upcoming Projects

NickamonPoppytail

Upcoming Projects

NickamonPoppytail

Upcoming Projects

Bits360

My some numberth post