Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Where to release a desktop Stencyl game?

NickamonPoppytail

Hello, it's me again,

I was wondering where would be a good place to release a Stencyl desktop game free of charge, as I've made a few and my friends want to play them, but I don't know where to release them. Any suggestions?
I’m the guy who made the Poppytail series, The World of Elecreatures and Century Game.

Please PM if you need to contact me as my emails have been removed due to nearly thirty scammers targeting me.

;)

merrak

Did you look at itch.io?

NickamonPoppytail

What is itch.io?
I’m the guy who made the Poppytail series, The World of Elecreatures and Century Game.

Please PM if you need to contact me as my emails have been removed due to nearly thirty scammers targeting me.

;)

merrak

It's a site where you can host and sell (or give away) your games. There's also GameJolt, and maybe some others I'm not thinking of at the moment.

NickamonPoppytail

;)

NickamonPoppytail

Okay, I have a GameJolt account now, but does anyone have any idea how to post a game on GameJolt?

;)