Transformation of Actors when colliding with another

Yohnny P

I want to do like the Mario style, when Mario plays the Flower of Fire, Mario becomes Mario de Fuego, something like that I want to do, in this case Mario is the Actor "X" and the Flower of Fire is the actor "Y" when Actor X (Mario) plays actor Y (the Flower of Fire) change his animation for the Mario of Fire.   :'( If someone can help me, I would appreciate it very much

colburt187

What do you have so far? do you have a character with animations etc?

Yohnny P

What do you have so far? do you have a character with animations etc?
Yes, I already have the animations, the actor that will be "The Flower of Fire" ect ... I just need to know what blocks I have to use (and how to use them) and also how to make the main actor throw the "fireballs" would be of much help

colburt187

How are you currently handling changing animations when moving?

Yohnny P

How are you currently handling changing animations when moving?
No, I do not know how to make the actor when he plays "The Flower of Fire" change animation, just like Mario Bros.

colburt187

Yes I understand what you want to achieve, but its easier for me to help you if i know what stage you are at. Do you currently have a character that can move round the screen and has a run/jump animation? if yes then are you using the run jump behaviour or have you set it up manually. Or have you not started the project yet?

Yohnny P

Yes, I already have the animations, the enemies, the character moves around the screen, the score, etc ... I just need to know that, like changing the animation of the character to another when colliding with "fire flower" and how make the character throw the fireballs.

colburt187

create a Game Attribute Boolean called fire balls or something. When fire balls = false use your normal animations for walking etc when you hit the flower set the fireball Boolean to true. Then use that Boolean to change the walking animations etc to the fireball outfit animations.

Yohnny P

Okay, I'll try, thank you very much

Yohnny P

create a Game Attribute Boolean called fire balls or something. When fire balls = false use your normal animations for walking etc when you hit the flower set the fireball Boolean to true. Then use that Boolean to change the walking animations etc to the fireball outfit animations.
Well, but, I have a problem, I already created the Boolean, but I do not know which block I have to use.

colburt187

You are not making it easy for me to help you as you are giving me such little information. Does your character currently change animations when running and jumping, is yes then post an image of the blocks you are using here. If not then that is the first thing you need to do.

Yohnny P

You are not making it easy for me to help you as you are giving me such little information. Does your character currently change animations when running and jumping, is yes then post an image of the blocks you are using here. If not then that is the first thing you need to do.

Yes, the character changes animation when running, jumping, but the "default" normal bone, I do not know which blocks to use to change animation to fire animation.

colburt187

Ok, and how are you changing the animations for run let etc, are you using a behavior?

Yohnny P

Ok, and how are you changing the animations for run let etc, are you using a behavior?
No, I used a set of blocks

colburt187

Show me an image of how you are changing the animations for walking