Background Makers Needed!

Bacon

Hai guys, i NEED you! The thing is, if you think you can draw "nice" then do try, please.
So, i need a few backgrounds for scenes in my levels, but i suck at drawing "bigger" things in the computer, so here i come for help to you! If you have some spare time or stuff, please draw me a few backgrounds. They should be SIMPLE,and pixel-art-ish. Something in the type of this:

The background there is the kind of thing im looking for,so i need this kind of background
(Backgrounds cannot scroll etc,just basic image) for:

A Desert

Ice-Like background

Jungle

-Lava and Volcanoes?-

Thanks for all the help!

Note: All the people who made a background,which i used,will be noted in bald writing in the CREDITS of the game.

Note two: The image background size im looking for is 640 x 480. Thanks for all the help!

AnswersNeeded

Meh you could just use the ones from StencylForge.

Bacon

True,but i want my game to be fully original,the gameplay already is so you know the deal >.>

alex pang

Share 25% of the profit...

Bacon

Haha, nice joke! Well, maybe, if the top prize was 15$ not 1500$ lol...Ah also,ive had my friends doin the backgrounds...The backgrounds are awesome, and they did it for free...

StereoPixel

Needs something more but hows this?

EDIT: Or is this background like your example better?

« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 09:04:49 am by StereoPixel »

SWATLLAMA

Just need to say that you're a master!
Hail The Llama
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/lSWATLLAMA
"Play the games" ~ The Grand Llama

It's my life goal to rickroll as many people as possible

StereoPixel

I'm geussing your being sarcastic cus I think it looks terrible  :-\

thegenericbanana

Are you kidding me? It looks great!
Johnny Turbo's Surgery Frenzy

thechaosengine

Nah man, it's not bad at all :) You might be thinking that it doesn't look exactly the same as the example provided in the OP, but the only difference is that that piece of pixel art is 2 x zoomed and yours is 1 x. There's some single pixels sticking out at the edges of the mountains here and there, but if you zoomed in on it, it'd look even better than the mountains in that first image do.

And @ Bacon, not to call you out or anything, but that is not a "SIMPLE" piece. At all. That's a hand-made gradient type skyline with stars, and mountains, and two layers of fog /clouds, and trees in a fairly off-beat style, AND some abstract looking type things... yeah.

Again, no offense but if you're going to be asking people to hook you up, at the very least you can respect the amount of effort that's put into what it is you're looking for.   

StereoPixel

Why thanks guys xD I guess I'm too self critical :P

I'll be more than happy to do more backgrounds for the game but it would help if your a little more active here Bacon, be sure to send me your email or something?

thechaosengine

Huh, I was going to mention this in my earlier post but forgot:

Bacon, it would probably benefit the overall look of your game if you can give people a color palette to go on. StereoPixel rocked those mountains nicely for you, but it'd suck for you both if the shades of blue clash with your game sprites.