Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Poppytail

NickamonPoppytail

If you know someone with a Windows, you could test it on their computer if they'll let you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

merrak

I was able to run it using WINE, but I only got to see the left side of the screen. I blame my unusual xserver configuration, though. I have a new laptop coming and I can probably play it on its one screen once it arrives and I install WINE on it.

In my opinion, the revised Gamejolt page is much improved over the first one.

NickamonPoppytail

I was able to run it using WINE, but I only got to see the left side of the screen. I blame my unusual xserver configuration, though. I have a new laptop coming and I can probably play it on its one screen once it arrives and I install WINE on it.

In my opinion, the revised Gamejolt page is much improved over the first one.

Thanks for the tips. :) Hope you enjoy the game when you get your new laptop!

NickamonPoppytail

86 views on Game Jolt! ;) Anyone who got to the end of Chapter 1 and chose to go through the Emergency Exit will know why this is important.

NickamonPoppytail

86 views on Game Jolt! ;) Anyone who got to the end of Chapter 1 and chose to go through the Emergency Exit will know why this is important.

minu94

I just played the game.
Aaand hm.. your game need to be polished.
My best advice is: Make what you would play to have fun, especially with your friends.
Start small, keep determination ;)
Follow my game projects on twitter: https://twitter.com/manuDaje

NickamonPoppytail

I just played the game.
Aaand hm.. your game need to be polished.
My best advice is: Make what you would play to have fun, especially with your friends.
Start small, keep determination ;)

Thank you for the feedback. Where do you think the game needs to be polished?

minu94

I literally get confused about what I could do, my mission, my controls seems not respond (or respond with lag) when I press some keys.
Polish graphic art. Music doesnt exist, if don't wanna add music, add sound effect.
Make it clear what players can do and the "trama" of the game

NickamonPoppytail

I literally get confused about what I could do, my mission, my controls seems not respond (or respond with lag) when I press some keys.
Polish graphic art. Music doesnt exist, if don't wanna add music, add sound effect.
Make it clear what players can do and the "trama" of the game

What you do is you have to find the end of the level without getting killed. The controls work when you release the keys. When I made this game, I had just figured out how Stencyl worked and this was one of my first projects. Since I barely had any experience with Pencyl or Stencyl, I did not have anything to create sound effects with (and still don't), and I did not know that Musescore could export as .oggs.

Thank you your feedback and I will take this into consideration with my future projects.

minu94

It's a reasonabily learning project, keep learn, that's important