Need Help with Xcode IOS S

Noroup

Hello, I need help.

I purchased an Apple Dev membership and downloaded everything, coding profile, provisional (adhoc, distribution, and development) yet I still get a code signing error.

It says

Code Signing Error: No profiles for 'com.iwinner.ihateschool' were found. Xcode couldn't find any IOS app development provisioning profiles matching 'com.iwinner.ihateschool'. Automatic signing is disabled and unable to generate a profile. To enable automatic signing pass -allowProvisioningUpdates to xcodebuild

colburt187

So you created a publishing and development certificates and created a P.12 as well? also are you on Xcode 9?

Noroup

So you created a publishing and development certificates and created a P.12 as well? also are you on Xcode 9?

Yes I downloaded both certificates but they aren't in Xcode

colburt187

And you created a  p.12

Noroup

Yes I have a p12 and the certificates are all set up in Stencyl.

How do I add provisioning profiles to Xcode?

colburt187

You don't really do that manually anymore, are you on Xcode 9? First thing to try is exporting the game as an Xcode project, ignore the haxe download pop-up try to run it, it won't work but it may fix your issues. Then go back to stencyl and test.

Noroup

http://community.stencyl.com/index.php?topic=49702.15

OK I DID THIS AND GOT PAST THE CODE SIGNING ISSUE THANKSSSS

Now it says invalid IOS Deployment version iOS 10 is the maximum deployment target

colburt187

What iOS is your device? What Xcode are you using? What do you have the iOS Target set to in stencyl settings.

Noroup

My device is IOS 10.2. something . Xcode version is 9.0  IOS Min version is 11.0 ios target version is 11.0

colburt187

I haven't used iOS 9, not sure if stencyl is ready for it yet. Try setting the minimum targets in stencyl settings to a lower number, 9.0 or something

Noroup

Noroup

IT WORKS IT WORKS ON IPHONE IT WORKED WE FUCKING DID IT BOYS HYPE THE FUCK UP