Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Poppytail 2

NickamonPoppytail

Poppytail 2 introduces minigames which depict events of the game's story, told or untold by the first game. Here is an image of a character from one of them. I'll leave it up to you to try and figure this one out.

NickamonPoppytail

There are going to be different enemies in this game than in the last one. If you've played the first Poppytail and found that difficult, balancing twelve characters at once instead of 3-6 is going to be even more difficult.

I'll get some images here later today. Thank you for reading about the first game and I hope you'll enjoy this game and the last one.

NickamonPoppytail

Here's an update:

1) I'm planning for the game to be released around late December.
2)I will also be adding for images as time goes on.
3) The names of the enemies shown, in order are:

Pink Poppy
Batwingz
Towelwich
Vulcangoat
Nykolas
GamePrint
Lulu
Mousetrap
Eclipse
Mama Tyranno
Papa Tyranno
Beachtime Poppytail

Make sure to check out the first game in the meantime.

NickamonPoppytail

NickamonPoppytail

Some other characters from the first game have had a redesign for the minigames! But why is the heart on Snarly Dog grey? ;)

NickamonPoppytail

Hi everyone,

This is just about an update on Poppytail 2. The game will include minigames where the player must play as what would normally be an enemy character, and take part in things which may explain some thingsā€¦ Or make them more confusingā€¦

Hope you enjoy the first game and the sequel when it comes out!

Also, if the game manages to get to 20 downloads, I may release the game early for those who want it ;)

NickamonPoppytail/NickamonGaming

This is a post I put on the first Poppytail's Game Jolt Devlog. I just thought I'd repost the message here.

I also wanted to say that I know the first Poppytail was quite basic, but not many people who have played the game have realised the story behind the games. The first game doesn't SEEM to have much, but if you look, you may find some interesting things.

The meanings behind the minigames in this game aren't clear, but as I release more games, hopefully some of you release there is more than meets the eye with these games.

Also, I've talked to some people who downloaded the game, and there were things they hadn't found on their first play through that they may find on later playthroughs.

Here are some things to think about:

Why does the license plate in Poppytail's Chapter 2 say what it does?
Why does Poppytail and co. have any reasons to attack the player?
What happens if you beat all five chapters in a row without getting killed?
Who is Enderguy?