I opened this files it has just null null null signs

So, what to do, the project is very important

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 06:39:42 am by 1MrPaul1 »

1MrPaul1

Edit
many files was broken in the game
resourses, favorites, list,  the same thing everywhere.  nulnullnull

1MrPaul1

I have some files from last working build in the games generated folder, can I use it for restore?
Also have old back up, I did it month go. Can restore main game settings, but don't know how to restore list file
Noticed  behavior.xml has the same info as list.xml. can I replace it with the same name?

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 02:35:27 am by 1MrPaul1 »

yoplalala

maybe zip your generated game folder   and you corrupter game in case you do a mistake .

I looked at my games and the conclusion

original game folder ---- game generated
favorites.xml  // favorites in palette
list.xml   --> behaviors.xml
0.xml   --> scene-0.xml
data.xml  --> ressources.xml
scenes.xml --> scenes.xml
game.xml   --> game.xml
ressources.xml   //  folder names ??

1MrPaul1

yes, I found all things and replace, also got errors in 2 scene events and 1 in the actor event.
checked gmes generated folder, and there is just events in hx, but I need stencyl design format.
But I found this behaviors in the backup game
I can open the game, but 3 scenes showing errors when opening it, also several actors showing errors after open, but all behaviors are opening well.

So, what to do now? How to recover those 3 scenes and several actors?

1MrPaul1

It seams that I fixed the problem
at least the game is saving and compiling, got to test it now, ho correct everything is working, full gameplay takes 1.5 hours
But I noticed that I have problems because running script for more memory, when memory goes under 3gb I started to have problems not just with game but overal with windows

yoplalala

I don't know if you can try Stencyl beta... But if you can try it, it takes far less memory and it is faster. Of course, there are other problems.
Even if my project doesn't yet work perfectly on it, I still use it times to times for the debugging which is better and some other tools.

1MrPaul1

I don't know if you can try Stencyl beta... But if you can try it, it takes far less memory and it is faster. Of course, there are other problems.
Even if my project doesn't yet work perfectly on it, I still use it times to times for the debugging which is better and some other tools.
Yeah, I saw many good things in 3.5, but better to start the new game with it.
I'm with stencyl from 2nd version and I know how it is to be a beta-tester.... :)