Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Tip n Talk Auto Speakerphone for Android

squeeb

Tip N Talk Auto Speakerphone
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fpp.tipntalk&hl=en

Here is my application i just published on android.. hopefully this is the right spot to post.. since it isnt made in stencyl.. Please test and rate it... try it with other call apps and tell me what works and what doesnt work, so i can add support for those apps

Simple one touch button to activate your device to Automatically switch between ear (close) and speakerphone or Bluetooth (far)
When you hold your phone to your ear the call volume moves to the ear piece.
When you hold your phone away from your face the call volume moves to your speaker, if you are connected to a Bluetooth device, the call volume will play through your car audio, speaker or headset.
If you are connected to a Bluetooth smart watch and receive a call, the audio will route back and forth from the smart watch to the ear piece . this has been tested with Samsung gear s2 and s3

Working on supporting auto speakerphone for more call apps. Please let me know what apps work and which ones do not.

Next update will support Facebook messenger calls
WHAT'S NEW

1st release let me know what call applications don't work, and i will try and add suport

ceosol

This should be in the mobile releases form.

Irock

This should be in the mobile releases form.
Actually it's good here since it wasn't made in Stencyl

squeeb

This sounds cool btw
Thank you!  I'm going to add a few other features and make it more compatible with other calls and routing other audio sources.. as I find the time :)