Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Robscarf Adventure - Beta test on Android

Ephoria

Hello !!

I am coming for annonce my new game (currently in beta test). After my work on Doug Climbing, today I will present to you my new game Robscarf Adventure ! I have worked 2 months on him.  I worked a lot on graphics to bring out a cute and attractive universe.
I let you discover it  :D

Description

Robscarf is Robscarf is a 2D adventure with a pixel style / retro. You play a little Nebusien called Rob followed of his scarf. This game offers 50 levels divided into 3 different worlds with 5 enemies every 10 levels. Discover colorful levels with Robscarf !

Some screens

Have fun  :P

JeffreyDriver

Looking good so far, but the platforms move really, really slowly.

Also, in the first few scenes, those green things (bushes?) which block you are difficult to distinguish from background stuff. Maybe make them rocks?

Ephoria

Yes that's right, the platforms move slowly. I will find the right speed the most adapted.
I think than the rock we would bring back on the same problem of distinguish. So I think it's just a habit question.
Thank you again for your feedback :)

JeffreyDriver

I've played it some more and have more feedback.

The overall speed of the game should be increased (E.g. platforms) but the player also moves quite slowly.  If you look at games like Dangerous Dungeons, the gameplay is fast.

You need to make the graphics the same. Decide on a pixel size, and use it for all of your graphics.