Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Legacy Releases (1.x / 2.x / 3.x)

Jon

Legacy Releases (3.x)

For whatever reason, you may find a need to use an older, discontinued version of Stencyl. If the version you want is not listed here, it is not available.

Disclaimer: We provide no tech support for legacy versions.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stencyl 3.3.0 (b8281)

Mac
Windows
Linux (32-bit)
Linux (64-bit)

Stencyl 3.2 (b8085)

Mac
Windows

We upgraded OpenFL/Haxe after this point, causing a lot of changes in this process. For our subscribers and public users, we're making this build available for archival purposes. As with all legacy versions, no support is provided for this version.

Stencyl 3.2 (b7994)

Mac
Windows
Linux (32-bit)
Linux (64-bit)

Stencyl 3.1 (b7305)

Mac
Windows
Linux (32-bit)
Linux (64-bit)

Stencyl 3.0 (b6990)

Not available.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Legacy Releases (2.x)

WARNING - Use the following versions at your own risk. Games cannot go "backwards." DO NOT OPEN A STENCYL 3.0 (OR LATER) GAME IN STENCYL 2.2 (OR BELOW).

Note: From this point and below, these downloads may "cut off" - Consider using a download manager.

Stencyl 2.2.0 (b502)

Windows
Linux
Mac

Stencyl 2.1.0 (b501)

Windows
Linux
Mac

Stencyl 2.0.0 (b500)

Windows
Linux
Mac

Legacy Releases (1.x)

Stencyl 1.3.0 (b409)
(To get 1.4, follow the "upgrade" from 1.3.0 to 2.0 - it won't give you 2.0 but will update the binaries to 1.4.)

Windows
Linux
Mac

Stencyl 1.1.1 (b406)

Windows
Linux
Mac

Stencyl 1.0.0 (b400)

Windows
Linux
Mac

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 11:03:56 am by Jon »

davissara

Thank you for offering these links. I already have latest version of StencylWorks but i wanted to experience the older versions of the software. Hope it will be equally user friendly as the newer versions. Thanks anyways.

Xietao

(To get 1.4, follow the "upgrade" to 2.0 - it won't give you 2.0 but will update the binaries to 1.4.)
Why can download without the upgrade?
Free Time:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 13h
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 7h
Loving Linux...

Xietao

Free Time:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 13h
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 7h
Loving Linux...

Stevetheipad

Stencyl 1.2?
According to this article, it wasn't a physical download, rather an update that Stencyl 1.1.1 would help you through, so I doubt they kept a zip file for it or anything, although it's possible.

dude99999

Awesome!  :D
I've always wanted to see what the older versions were like. Thanks!
Visit Power Spark to play more of my games.

molegato

Hello. The 3.0 update made my current project incredibly buggy, so I decided to download the old 2.2 version. However, the download goes really slow, and about halfway trhu, it 'completes', leaving me a corrupt installer that doesn't work. Does that happen to anyone else?

kadir123

Could you give us stencyl build 7514 link to download? based on the forum revmob is working well on that version. Thank you so much.

rob1221

If the version you want is not listed here, it is not available.

kadir123

So, How To get it?  Thank you for the response

Hectate

kadir123: Unless someone has older versions sitting in their Downloads folder, you are not likely to find it. If you like, you can create a topic asking if anyone has that particular version. I think it is unlikely that you will have any luck though, sorry.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

kadir123

thank you Hectate for your suggestion,
I will do it.  Cheers

Justin

Skient, why are you posting your logs in these threads? If you're running into a bug, make a new topic and post your logs there please.

For Live Support: Join our discord channel and ping me @justin.

Skient

Could you give us stencyl build 7514 link to download? based on the forum revmob is working well on that version. Thank you so much.