fingerprints

capitanox

guy how to get fingerprints i click its show release not found debug not found any idea ....

merrak

What fingerprints are you referring to?

capitanox

In setting mobile fingerprints inside stencyl  i use what google give me and its work .. confusing toturial goigle play stencyl . It said iwhen google request finger prints go ..setting android certificate . Why to not use only what google give us sh1

merrak

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're asking. If something isn't working then take a look at the log viewer and post the logs here. It'll be easier to go from there.

capitanox

Note 1: When Google requests SHA1 fingerprints for your game (during the Client ID creation process), go to Settings > Mobile > Certificates (Android) and click View Fingerprints. Use the Release fingerprint for the Release Client ID and the Debug fingerprint for the Debug Client ID.
 When i go to settings mobile ......     click view fingerprints  I got Release not found Debug not found

merrak

Afraid I don't have much to offer on that. Someone with more experience with Android ought to know what to do there.

beebert35

guy how to get fingerprints i click its show release not found debug not found any idea ....
Hello, I have exactly the same problem "Release: Not Found
Debug: Not Found", someone know what could be the problem? thank you!