The Island - Zombie Survival Game

jamescatania1

This is my latest stencyl game and possibly my last.  Have been very impressed on how good an engine stencyl is  and how great the community has been. Thank you all so much.
Here is the link:  https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/706572

As a commercial pilot flying for Southsouth Airlines, you are listening to the radio between flights when you hear news of a zombie apocolypse. Looking out the window, you see a group of zombies approaching your plane. You floor the gas and take off. A short while later, birds knock out your engines and you crash on a strange island.

The Island is a zombie survival game complete with story and endless modes, leaderboards and medals.

========Instructions========

WASD or Arrow Keys - Move
Mouse - Aim
Left Click - Shoot
F - Pick up guns, interact with
characters, and move between
areas

==========================

Have fun!

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 04:24:05 pm by jamescatania1 »

JeffreyDriver

I went to play it, but it's not there.
Current Projects:
Retro Redux Compilation (NEW).
Retro Redux (untitled) (NEW).
I always appreciate useful feedback. Thank you.
www.jeffreydriver.co.uk

jamescatania1

I went to play it, but it's not there.
Sorry about that, there was a game breaking bug I noticed that happened, and it took me too long to fix it. Updated the link and reuploaded the game. All should work now.

JeffreyDriver

I like the idea but there's a few issues. Here's what I've got so far:

At night time it gets so dark you can't see anything. All I could do is hide in the house and wait until it was light again. Maybe give the player  torch or don't make it go completely dark. Perhaps a clock would be useful so the player knows when it's going to get dark.

When I went down the bridge to the right I couldn't get back to the island and had to restart. Once I went to the desert I couldn't get back either.

When I went to the desert, once I'd emptied my clip I couldn't reload. Even after I'd died and clicked restart from last level
Current Projects:
Retro Redux Compilation (NEW).
Retro Redux (untitled) (NEW).
I always appreciate useful feedback. Thank you.
www.jeffreydriver.co.uk