Just a silly little Game

Itsmelee

hello everyone  ;D
Just thought i would put a link to my first game Killers Road. Its a little top down car game, please give any feedback good or bad.
Ive got 13 games in the pipe line with better graphics and game play, please give it a go its FREE  8)

https://gamejolt.com/games/killersroad/285672
(you may need to download it as gamejolt dont seem to be able to play flash at the moment... well for me)

Killers road is a birds eye view game of a car (you) that travels down the killers road to run down anything in its path
Just a bit of fun!

24 levels
34 achievements
Level select

S on keyboard to start/select option

play in browser full screen

Best used with an Xbox controller using JOYTOKEY (download)-
joytokey.net/en

edit joytokey with:----

POV: up = Up arrow on keyboard
POV:down = Down
POV:right = Right
POV:left = Left
Button 1 = S
Button 2 = W
Button 3 = B
Button 4 = A
Button 6 = Q

its much better and only takes a couple of minutes
thank you

No save in this build, next build will include

please leave any feedback, All welcome positive or negative  ;D

NickamonPoppytail

(you may need to download it as gamejolt dont seem to be able to play flash at the moment... well for me)

Yeah I sat through two ads wondering why I was given a white screen  :D

Has anyone been able to play this on Flash?
I’m the guy who made the Poppytail series, The World of Elecreatures, Century Game and Easter Fun.

Email: nick.rosemarygames.poppytail@gmail.com

;)

Itsmelee

thank you for trying... :) there's a download option, please download it, its only 9MB

NickamonPoppytail

thank you for trying... :) there's a download option, please download it, its only 9MB

I'll see if I can on another laptop. The one I'm using frequently complains about the filled up storage.
I’m the guy who made the Poppytail series, The World of Elecreatures, Century Game and Easter Fun.

Email: nick.rosemarygames.poppytail@gmail.com

;)