Artist/Designer Looking to partner up for a callaboration

Gemini

The Short Story:
    Id like to team up with one or two people to make a game. Id like to make it awesome, fairly simple, aproachble and marketable. Id like to see it published on various sites, perhaps sponsored and one day make everyone involved in the project a few bucks.

I have a few Ideas, based on old project ideas, but am open to something fresh as well.

I am an artist primarily, and know my way around stencyl enough to get by. I have some skill with musical composition. I am fairly well versed when it comes to writing and concept design.

Id like to find a person, or people with skills complimentary to my own. I find I often get bogged down with multitasking working on solo projects.

The projects I have in mind (and have some graphics started on already) are

an isometric shooter or actionRPG  (if any of you remember that sci-fi isometric pseudo 3d game I was making a while back, something like that, but not necessarily that project)

A first person dungeon exploration game of a horror or suspense variety

A beat-em-up game, a-la double dragon

A metal slug like shooter

An action RPG

A platformer that somehow stands out from other platformers

A fighting game

A space shooter that is more surreal/horror visually speaking then sci-fi

Something lemmings-like

Something open-world and explorationy

Id like to ideally come up with an idea together, but if you are a straight up programmer and want to leave the creative design part to somebody else, I can do that.

Im willing to put together a set of comprehesive design docs, storyboards etc, and generally organise this, or work in equal parts with somebody as far as the project managment goes.

TLDR: Id like to find somebody serious, and capable to make a game with, and pitch it for sponsorship.

I have some examples of other work ive done (that isnt low-res, like most of my projects thus far), and some references even. Ive recently made some industry connections that could help this thing along if/when it comes to fruition.

katana

I've got the start of an adventure platformer going, but I'd like some help with art, sounds, and level design. PM me if interested?

EDIT: To elaborate, it'll be a sort of hack n slash story driven adventure with some sort of high scores mode, and I guess you could call it low resolution. I'll try and get a working demo level to show you what I have so far.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 02:14:32 pm by katana »
One of the two expert stencylers to have done precisely nothing to earn their title... Oh damn, he did something and got promoted. I need to get to work. Until then, I'm unique?
<Katana>: Blob: back me up :c
<Stevetheipad>: what's the "move pen to" block?
<Blob>: irock you are wrong
<Blob>: it's 2 against 1 we live in a democracy

Gemini

UPDATE

Im currently working with Katana. I'm not currently looking to collaborate with anyone presently, but would not be opposed to proposals for a future collaboration.