Dangerous Christmas!

AdventureIslands

Interesting observation - I'll let the testers know.

To be more precise, I had uploaded the game to forge as a backup, and there was couple of times I downloaded the game from there and replaced the old file with the forge file. Besides that I've done nothing to the game files so that's why I think Forge had something to do with the ID's missing.

gintasdx

I wonder how you did such a nice snow since I newbie with Stencyl.

KungFuFurby

Released the SPC set today of this game. Merry Christmas!

Get the SPC set here!

Yes, this is real SNES music in a real SNES music format. It's all wrapped up in RSN format (RAR in disguise).

List of SPC Players
Hi, all! I'm KungFuFurby, music composer. If you're looking for some music for your game, just PM me.
My Works List for Non-Stencyl Games
My Works List for Stencyl Games

Aasimar

Actually I updated the newgrounds version, made the second stage easier and added the missing song to the stage selection and the normal credits you can watch from the main menu. The true credits after final boss still has the title theme though.

I would update the stencyl version too, but for some reason it creates a new game instead of updating the old one, what gives?

EDIT: I checked the game.xml file and saw that the game ID was wrong and the OnlineID was missing. I fixed them and managed to update the game now. Perhaps backing up the game in Forge broke it?

Going to upload the updated version to Kongregate later today when the weekly contest starts again.

I has experienced the same problem and impossible for me to update, same now.
It's an old and persistant problem, and for my case, I have not used the Forge.

http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,4497.0.html

I was thinking it was because to many times I switched my folder game in differents iStencyl's releases during the beta.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 01:05:07 pm by Aasimar »

AdventureIslands

Haha, DC has reached the front page in Newgrounds. Better late than never I guess.

ThyRaven

Pretty tough, old school style. I like it. :D

iwantfood

It would be pretty cool if it was in voxel style :D

KungFuFurby

These two games (the original and the Christmas edition) are definitely the best two that I've been involved in... as far as games being completed.

However, I've been forced to take a break. My usual computer is down due to startup failure (the computer starts up, but then shuts off within a few seconds). The data (a whopping 100 GB!) is indeed backed up, though.

Edit: Not anymore. A brand new power supply has restored the Mac.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:16:34 am by KungFuFurby »
Hi, all! I'm KungFuFurby, music composer. If you're looking for some music for your game, just PM me.
My Works List for Non-Stencyl Games
My Works List for Stencyl Games