Switch Scene without actor

I made a character selection screen so instead of spawning one player the person playing chooses by clicking a button and it will spawn the actor they chose on the next scene but i need to be able to get to the next level with the character they chose but all the region scene switcher things wont work because i didnt add an actor i spawned one with a button pls help me! :'( :'( :'(

i looked it up on google and there is nothing that works

JeffreyDriver

CHeck the block under SCENES > GAME FLOW > POST-TRANSITION

Then you'll just need your own logic to create the correct actor.
Current Projects:
Retro Redux Compilation (NEW).
Retro Redux (untitled) (NEW).
I always appreciate useful feedback. Thank you.
www.jeffreydriver.co.uk

one thing tho do you think you can share a screen shot of the code i should use if you cant thats ok im new to the bubble coding

JeffreyDriver

It's difficult to offer a solution without really knowing what your setup is.
Current Projects:
www.jeffreydriver.co.uk

i made a charactor selection scene so code spawns a charactor when the player clicks a button but all the switch scene on enter regions behaviors on stencylforge use one specific player but i have 3 players

JeffreyDriver

Okay, see attached code.

The 'Select' event triggers when the player switches character and sets it to an actor attribute. This needs triggering after each time the new character is created on the select screen.

'SwitchScene ' happens is triggered when you want switch to the next scene.
Current Projects:
www.jeffreydriver.co.uk

with that code i have to choose specific actor and i cant do dat i need to be able to choose all 3 without them being in scene