GameAnalytics extension for Stencyl!

gameanalytics

Compatible with iOS and Android.

By having a basic GameAnalytics instrumentation of your game you are able to take advantage of 50+ out-of-the-box KPIs and powerful data exploring tools. Read more.

Features
  • free service, unlimited data storage
  • automated data collection
  • custom events
  • funnels
  • cohorts
  • segments
  • rich documentation
  • multi-dimensional data slicing and dicing
  • fast, competent support
and so much more!

Get it

- Download the latest version directly from our cloud.
- Visit our GitHub repository.

(How to Install and Update an Extension)

Documentation

Read full documentation about the SDK directly in our website.

Version History

initial release

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:53:22 am by gameanalytics »

designpeg

gkhanni

Cant compile.

"[haxelib] /Users/macpro/stencylworks/engine-extensions/gameanalytics/GameAnalytics.hx:413: characters 25-34 : Unknown identifier : customDim
[haxelib] /Users/macpro/stencylworks/engine-extensions/gameanalytics/GameAnalytics.hx:396: characters 25-34 : Unknown identifier : customDim
[haxelib] /Users/macpro/stencylworks/engine-extensions/gameanalytics/GameAnalytics.hx:379: characters 25-34 : Unknown identifier : customDim"

designpeg

Cant compile.

"[haxelib] /Users/macpro/stencylworks/engine-extensions/gameanalytics/GameAnalytics.hx:413: characters 25-34 : Unknown identifier : customDim
[haxelib] /Users/macpro/stencylworks/engine-extensions/gameanalytics/GameAnalytics.hx:396: characters 25-34 : Unknown identifier : customDim
[haxelib] /Users/macpro/stencylworks/engine-extensions/gameanalytics/GameAnalytics.hx:379: characters 25-34 : Unknown identifier : customDim"

I get the same error. I've raised a ticket with Game Analytics a few days ago. I'll post here with further info.