Actor rotation angle works on Flash and Mac but not on Windows

harshhsrah

I am trying to set a rotation angle for an actor. I have used the 'point towards' block as well as the turn blocks...have even tried the spin tween. The angle is getting set properly when I test on the Flash and Mac platforms but on Windows it is not working.  The actor is changing its position and not changing its angle/rotation.
I even tried it without code by placing an actor on screen in the scene editor and rotating it by putting random angle values. I observed the same result after testing i.e. the pre-rotated  actor was shown with the correct angle rotation on Flash and Mac while on Windows it changed its position and the rotation was set to zero.
Is this some kind of bug that anyone has observed? ...Any help from the experts ?   

merrak

Can you export and upload a Stencyl project that reproduces the error?

harshhsrah

Here is the project. You can check by testing it on Flash and then Windows. I have placed a pre-rotated actor in the scene which will behave oddly on windows. There is a small code as well which will create a new actor and rotate it by 10 degrees every second.  This works properly on flash and not on windows.

merrak

It works properly for me on Linux desktop, using Stencyl build 9867. I'm pretty sure desktop build targets the same language, so I wouldn't expect Windows vs Linux to matter--but it's still worth checking if someone with Windows wants to give it a try. I noticed your arrow is set to cannot rotate.

harshhsrah

I had tried earlier setting the actor with normal physics and rotation allowed, but didn't work. The weird things is that I am able to get this working properly on flash,mac and now you say its working on linux as well.  Can someone try it on windows and let me know if it is a problem specific to me or the build that I am using. I am trying it with 9300 (3.4)