Split Text thats too long to next line?

squeeb

How can i make it so my text can wrap to the next line if the text is wider than the screen?  sometimes my text will fit and sometimes itll be too long.. depending on the address

LIBERADO

Use the built-in Labels extension.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 09:46:52 am by LIBERADO »
I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

squeeb

Use the built-in Labels extension.
Oh Man!!  i didnt see that in there!  ill try it out.. thank you!

squeeb

Works perfectly!! even with zooming!

LIBERADO

I am glad you like how it works.
In my opinion, the utility of the built-in Labels extension is underestimated. It is really useful and necessary in many cases. It would be very complicated to perform certain tasks without this extension. I even think it should include more blocks to set other paragraph parameters, such as the line spacing.

squeeb

I am glad you like how it works.
In my opinion, the utility of the built-in Labels extension is underestimated. It is really useful and necessary in many cases. It would be very complicated to perform certain tasks without this extension. I even think it should include more blocks to set other paragraph parameters, such as the line spacing.
I agree! No clue why i have never seen these blocks before!  Maybe someone can expand on them  eventuly

LIBERADO

Yes. In fact, instead of being an extension, I think it should be part of the Stencyl default Palette because it allows important and essential possibilities with text: move/rotate text easily, increase/decrease the text size easily, text-wrap, etc.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 07:55:31 am by LIBERADO »

corbanwolf

Are you planning to implement thit feature in future builds?