Zooming and Pinch to Zoom Open Source

squeeb

Mine shows you how to use the code... damn!  I must have left in left over code from my maps.. this event is never called in your screenshot

rature

ok, so I tried to understand your version and see how I can improve my zoom but it's a bit difficult for me... :'(
as far as I understand the Colburt's zoom is "attached" to the center of the camera, so for the moment it's ok because my main actor is in the center too.
Would be very super cool if you could do a new clean behavior with your code ! :)
Does the zoom takes into account the scales of the imported assets (x2 x3 x4) ?? I have a fullscreen problem and can't really see a difference between x1 assets and x2 assets when I zoom in..
follow me :  https://rature.itch.io/  :)

squeeb

ok, so I tried to understand your version and see how I can improve my zoom but it's a bit difficult for me... :'(
as far as I understand the Colburt's zoom is "attached" to the center of the camera, so for the moment it's ok because my main actor is in the center too.
Would be very super cool if you could do a new clean behavior with your code ! :)
Does the zoom takes into account the scales of the imported assets (x2 x3 x4) ?? I have a fullscreen problem and can't really see a difference between x1 assets and x2 assets when I zoom in..

Damn! Colbert stealing the show again haha. I thought he had issues with his?!  Dunno
I'll clean it up and update it when I can get a little help with the last few things! Haha.  The 1x 4x ect are used when the device uses them.. if a Galaxy s10 uses 4x graphics.. it won't touch the other scales.. 1x 2x ect.. a low end device will use 1x.. and ignore the other scales..
Zooming hates all scales except 1x.. this is an issue.. I believe tiles are another issue