Animation not playing

NerdinaNutshell

I have a behavior where an actor changes forms to make the transition more smooth I made a transformation animation. However when I went to test the script I found it did not work. I couldn't figure out why because everything else works fine.
Plot Twist... I'm a ghost

Bombini

Hi,
Mixing when updating and timed events usually creates a mess. Rather use a custom event for example or an input block.
Cheers

NerdinaNutshell

Heres my new version (I left the cool down part in the old when updating) but the animation still doesn't play

NerdinaNutshell

After doing some more research I really can't put my finger on why it's not working. Here's the file if you think you know whats wrong (please don't steal any of my assets though).

Bombini

I will take a look tonight or tomorrow morning.
Cheers

Bombini

Hi,
the problem was that your movement code was overriding your idea for the transformation because it was always defining what to show. Also i used global attributes to make it easier to add other features.
Hit z and see how it works. Goes back and forth now.

Cheers!

NerdinaNutshell

Hate to bother you but bother you but the probelm still happens. It might be that I’m trying it on flash... should I try it on Mac?

Bombini

Did you test the attached stencyl file?
I tested on PC flash and it works. There is a boolean in your movement i added as well.

Cheers

NerdinaNutshell

Yes I’m positive because there’s a new animation and the disappear behavior is different

Bombini

I am a bit lost :)
So i understand you right that its not working on your machine?
Maybe i dont understand what you want :)

NerdinaNutshell

So what’s happening is that nothing different happens when I press z then when I first had the probelm

Bombini

Then i dont get it sorry. Because for me it is showing the transformation which it didnt before. But who knows...

NerdinaNutshell

Would it have anything to do with that your on PC and I’m on Mac?

NerdinaNutshell