Dialogue Extension minor issue

ExceedXatu

so i have the dialogue extension installed and in a certain scene, a character says a few lines then it needs to switch to another scene.
at first it kept failing, so i directly took code from the sample game to scout for errors, and it started working. the problem now is that although it works, this error keeps popping up. when i dismiss it, the game continues as normal. if Justin sees this, can you tell me what the issue is ?

and yes, the scene name is "Test"

Here's the error:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
   at dialog.core::Dialog$/dgEnded()[C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\engine-extensions/com.polydes.dialog/src/dialog/core/Dialog.hx:158]
   at dialog.core::Dialog/removeDialogBox()[C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\engine-extensions/com.polydes.dialog/src/dialog/core/Dialog.hx:418]
   at dialog.core::DialogBox/endMessage()[C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\engine-extensions/com.polydes.dialog/src/dialog/core/DialogBox.hx:324]
   at scripts::Design_25_25_LevelScene/gotoScene()[Source/scripts/Design_25_25_LevelScene.hx:81]
   at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
   at Function/<anonymous>()
   at com.stencyl.behavior::BehaviorManager/call2()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/behavior/BehaviorManager.hx:267]
   at com.stencyl::Engine/say()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/Engine.hx:3194]
   at com.stencyl.behavior::Script$/sayToScene()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/behavior/Script.hx:1101]
   at dialog.ext::MessagingScripts/messagescene()[C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\engine-extensions/com.polydes.dialog/src/dialog/ext/MessagingScripts.hx:165]
   at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
   at Function/<anonymous>()
   at dialog.core::DialogBox/executeTag()[C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\engine-extensions/com.polydes.dialog/src/dialog/core/DialogBox.hx:537]
   at dialog.core::DialogBox/messageStep()[C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\engine-extensions/com.polydes.dialog/src/dialog/core/DialogBox.hx:446]
   at dialog.core::DialogBox/update()[C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\engine-extensions/com.polydes.dialog/src/dialog/core/DialogBox.hx:604]
   at dialog.core::Dialog/updateDialogBoxes()[C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\engine-extensions/com.polydes.dialog/src/dialog/core/Dialog.hx:447]
   at dialog.core::Dialog/dialogUpdater()[C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\engine-extensions/com.polydes.dialog/src/dialog/core/Dialog.hx:168]
   at com.stencyl::Engine/update()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/Engine.hx:2415]
   at com.stencyl::Engine/postUpdate()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/Engine.hx:2618]
   at com.stencyl::Engine/onUpdate()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/Engine.hx:2611]

ExceedXatu

Nevermind, fixed it. i just removed the large codeblock responsible for ending the dialogue, and put a <end> in the dialogue instead :)