Having one actor create a bound instance of another actor?

Galdon2004

Hello, I am trying to work on implementing some UI elements, such as buttons and progress meters which would be effectively identical for several actors who would use them. I would prefer not to make dozens of duplicates of each of these UI features, however, I can not seem to come up with a way to reliably get the actor doing the spawning to be linked with the actor being spawned.

For example: I have a progress bar for each of several characters, which would slowly fill over time. My current attempt is to have the actor for the character set a global variable to their name, then for the created actor to upon being created make a local variable matching the global variable, then use the [game attribute with the name [name variable] & [rest of the attribute's name] ] block to get the proper values.

Instead, all instances of the progress meter are created last, and take on the attributes of the *last* actor which would have spawned it.

Is there any way to get this to work, or is creating duplicate actors the only feasible solution?