Early procedural generation!

NerdinaNutshell

Recently I've been playing a rouge-like on my Switch. It got me thinking "wouldn't it be cool if someone did this in Stencyl." After a little thought and skimming over a haxe tutorial I've been able to pull it off... kinda. I am able to generate actors at random locations (It was pretty easy to be honest) and I am starting to create pathways (currently only horizontally and it sometimes doesn't work). Even though it really isn't much at this point I'm proud of myself for pulling it off. I included the stencyl file for it down bellow in case your curious as to how I did this and/or want to give me pointers on how to improve it. :D.
Screen shots:
Plot Twist... I'm a ghost

Bombini

Good stuff!
The difficult part starts when you want the rooms to look nice and at logic to it.
Keep pushing! I am curious!

NerdinaNutshell

Recently I learned sequences and that’s coming in handy. The hard part is gonna be generating multiple paths and the y paths (that’ll bee real hard).

NerdinaNutshell

I’m pretty sure I’ve got an idea of how to connect the rooms. Rather than connecting them with pathways I’m going to just connect them together. Yay me :D