Puffy Man Demo

NerdinaNutshell

Check out here for download and details: https://nerdinanutshell.itch.io/puffy-man-demo
After months of work I’ve finished the demo.
In demo you’ll be able to play:
1-1 Minty Mountaintop (With sound)
First Dark Puffy Level
4-3 Stinky Sewers (coming soon)

A true Windows port is coming sometime soon (sorry Merak no Linux) so you’ll have to put up with the flash file.
Plot Twist... I'm a ghost

mpeterskc

Hey I had fun playing your game! The music and graphics are charming. I've always liked hand drawn art styles. It took me a while to figure out that pressing Z would make the game start.  I couldn't make it past the first level but I would like to see more of it. There was some kind of charge mechanic where you hold S that I couldn't understand. I think having a more clear objective on the first level would make it easier for the player to get into the game.

mpeterskc

OK, so I made it past the first level, and I picked Cherry as my favorite...now it's way different! Have you tried posting this to the Stencyl Arcade?

NerdinaNutshell

Sorry about the title screen I finished the game at 11 o clock and wanted to take a week off from the game. As for the S button I was trying to communicate that you can inflate yourself and jump higher, but it’s not all that clear so I’ll put a text box.

merrak

I wasn't able to download it. When I click download, it takes me to a screen that says "Thanks for downloading", but the download itself never starts.

NerdinaNutshell

Oh sorry just noticed that I did that. The weird thing is is that the file is considered downloaded so let me do a little more inspection.

NerdinaNutshell

Just put up the Windows port. Not sure if I’m going to put up the flash version again because of how massive it is.