Another game won't compile into flash [Solved]

Galdon2004

So, I am working on porting my first game into another engine because of the memory issues caused by the size of the game, and so I went to working on my side project in the meantime to keep having something to deliver new content on. And suddenly that game, which is considerably smaller, also now will not work.

The error I am getting seems to be different, and in fact, I can't seem to figure out what the error even is. I was working on moving some code out of events and into behaviors,  and now it has an error whenever compiling into flash; but not when compiling into exe.

I am attaching the error log to this post. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: After doing more testing, it seems that the backup of my game which was functional before also will not compile into flash, nor will ANY game.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 04:17:22 am by Galdon2004 »

merrak

This is the only thing that stood out to me

"Method extraParams not found on class lime.Lib"

Might be a question for Justin? If no games publish correctly then a problem with lime makes sense. What changed between when the last game you compiled worked and when it stopped working?

Galdon2004

I'm not sure exactly what changed between the last time it compiled and then. I did, however, get it to work after fully uninstalling Stencyl and reinstalling it. So something might have gone wrong with the install. I'll change the title to this thread to solved.