My Actors Animation is mirroring or something?

LordElmo123

So I've been making this game for a week or two and I've tried to fix this myself and couldn't find anything online so came here cause I freak out when I see these little errors.

I have a idle animation for this character but when it plays it looks like this black thing comes above him maybe his feet or something?
I've redone the images many times leaving space at the bottom, getting rid of space, changing the starting point, editing the grass or tile under him and nothing has worked!!!!

IF anyone knows how to fix this please let me know cause this will drive me to insanity!!!!!!

Below I left the best images I could screenshot in time.

Thank you!

corbanwolf

I think it's most likely the problem with sprite set. Try to open actor animations and edit frames

JeffreyDriver

corbanwolf is correct, the problem lies with the sprite sheet. Some of the sprites are overlapping slightly.
Current Projects:
The Grand Grimoire Chronicles Episode 1 now on Kongregate!.
I always appreciate useful feedback. Thank you.
www.jeffreydriver.co.uk

LordElmo123

corbanwolf is correct, the problem lies with the sprite sheet. Some of the sprites are overlapping slightly.
so how can I fix this?

JeffreyDriver

You need to open up the sprite sheet in some image editing software and edit out those overlaps.
Current Projects:
The Grand Grimoire Chronicles Episode 1 now on Kongregate!.
I always appreciate useful feedback. Thank you.
www.jeffreydriver.co.uk

LordElmo123

You need to open up the sprite sheet in some image editing software and edit out those overlaps.
thank you!