Stencyl 4.0.1 runnning windows fps issue?

Behappy859

hello,

I've been doing some testing on 4.0  trying to receive a better fps. I've been  working on this game for awhile back on 3.4.  Figure I would try 4.0 again. So I made a back up. then loaded my game on 4.0. I literally deleted almost every behavior I have. Except for walking.  I have few new scenes ive been testing on. Ive notice if I make a small scene the fps is working great with my tiles. However, when I make a 50x40 scene at 64x64 tile size and add my wall tiles that have collision, if I my pc starts to walk I get a 9 fps on windows not running on flash.  But with stencyl 3.4 the fps is running great even with the tinted screen behaviors. Could this possibly be a error in 4.0.1 update? I don't understand why stencil 4.0 fps is so low even when everything is deleted expect for walking. the Flash I tried works great I might add, but I plan on making the game for console. Any suggestions?

rob1221

Could you attach the stripped down project?

Behappy859

Could you attach the stripped down project?

hello,
yes, I would like to, however I do not know what stripped down project means? do you mean upload the game on arcade?

Luyren

Open the game you said you removed everything except your walking behavior, go to File > Export game, attach the generated file to your post. Would also be a good idea to generate your logs (Tools > Logs > Generate Logs) and attach that too.
Working.

Behappy859

Open the game you said you removed everything except your walking behavior, go to File > Export game, attach the generated file to your post. Would also be a good idea to generate your logs (Tools > Logs > Generate Logs) and attach that too.

never mind I relaunched stencyl and im now running 60/60 fps (windows). not sure why its working now but thank you.