i gave my player the 8 way movement behaviour and to another character NPC wande

leafbull

i gave my player the 8 way movement behaviour and to another character NPC wander (a behiviour which I built that supposes to make the character move a little to random direction once in three seconds) but for some reaso when I test the game (at EVERY of my scenes, no matter their behaviours) the both actors are the right side of the screen in the same place and I can move my player only up, down and right and when in goes of the scene it's not getting to the other scenes. But in none of my behaviours there's red sighn so I got no idea why all of it happens.

alikamel

Hi,
is your problem you can't move your player left and other actors don't move ?

alikamel

I think your problem with the other actors  are at the right side is in NPC wander so send me the screenshot of behavior.
maybe player can't move left because you have not selected a control for left movement.

leafbull

Hi,
is your problem you can't move your player left and other actors don't move ?
yep

leafbull

I think your problem with the other actors  are at the right side is in NPC wander so send me the screenshot of behavior.
maybe player can't move left because you have not selected a control for left movement.
i will, wait a moment

leafbull

I checked, I did and it worked before the NPC wander

leafbull

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlSIaeYtfdgagieJ0UiW0E7Z2FVc here's link to the screenshots

alikamel

Sorry for late,
Can you give the link of NPC wander behavior.

leafbull

Sorry for late,
Can you give the link of NPC wander behavior.
how to do that?

alikamel

Right click on behavior icon and press export.
it will export as png image.