How to stop actors from clipping into platforms?

delilahcurley

I have a pretty decent basic scene i think. I have pretty much everything from basic walking animations to all three charatcers(including player character) death. The only issue im having is the the player character keeps clipping into the ledges. Like the corners to platforms it jumps to and even in the tunnle it falls down into to restart the simulation. I have all the collisions correct on the tiles and i feel my actors have decent collision models. So what could be causing this?

JeffreyDriver

Can you turn on debug drawing and take some screenshots of the problem? Are your animations for your actor different sizes?
Current Projects:
The Grand Grimoire Chronicles Episode 1 now on Kongregate!.
I always appreciate useful feedback. Thank you.
www.jeffreydriver.co.uk

Bombini

I have a pretty decent basic scene i think. I have pretty much everything from basic walking animations to all three charatcers(including player character) death. The only issue im having is the the player character keeps clipping into the ledges. Like the corners to platforms it jumps to and even in the tunnle it falls down into to restart the simulation. I have all the collisions correct on the tiles and i feel my actors have decent collision models. So what could be causing this?

That sounds like the different Origion Points.
Open an Actor > Go to Appearance > Check if all Origin Points of all animations have "Center"