Full screen issues - please help

TheSenseInc

Hi, I have a game that's 24 tiles long and 40 tiles wide (or 768x1280 pixels). I don't need to play in full screen because of how large the game is by itself, but whenever I play, the X and Y points on the map (the top left corner) are placed in the exact top left corner of my screen. This results in the game not filling up the whole screen and leaving a black bar of emptiness on the right side of the screen. Is there any way to stretch the game so that it reaches from the left side to the right side? Or to make the game alligned on both sides so there are 2 even black bars on the left and right sides?

P.S. I've tried running in all types of full screen modes (I think at least) and it hasn't solved the problem.

Luyren

That sounds like you are testing on Flash/HTML5 and maximizing the browser window or the flash player window.  You have to check the "Start In Full Screen" checkbox in Settings > Web to use proper full screen, or use the full screen block to change in in-game.
I have my Stencyl resources available here: https://luyren.itch.io/

TheSenseInc

thanks. I fixed it by setting the actual games pixel dimensions and not just the scenes dimensions.