maximized:!1,minimized:!1,parameters:{},resizable:!1,title:"Slider3",width:1856,

NOTA

maximized:!1,minimized:!1,parameters:{},resizable:!1,title:"Slider3",width:1856,

I see ",resizable:!1" but do not see an option in stencyl.  Slider3 is html5, " [format should not matter]
I'm looking for some code to toggle the width property.  Has anyone done this yet?

NOTA

Just scroll down to the Questions that have No Answer, and there you will find Nota...

Luyren

I don't know what you are trying to do, but you could try asking on the Discord server.
My Stencyl resources are available here: https://luyren.itch.io/
Cutscenes, RPG Elements, Particles and many more.
Twitter

NerdinaNutshell

I see ",resizable:!1" but do not see an option in stencyl.  Slider3 is html5, " [format should not matter]
I'm looking for some code to toggle the width property.  Has anyone done this yet?
There's a block that grows actors under tweening. But otherwise I'm not really sure what you are asking?
*Puff*

NOTA

I want to toggle the window size from x=900 y= 800 to x=550  on the fly. I am referring to the scene properties.
You can set the game/scene  properties  when building your game, but what is the code to change the properties
during the game? in the HTML5, I think it's in the .js, but would like to be able to change it during game play.

NerdinaNutshell

There’s a block for setting screen size
*Puff*

NOTA

Not referring to screen size, but the actual window. This will require code.