issue with "for actor, get (text) from behavior (text)" block [SOLVED]

cccccccccc

in my game i used the  "for actor, get (text) from behavior (text)" block and tried to use it to interact with another behavior (see 01)  in the same actor (see 02). however when running the game, i got the error
"[Flash] com.stencyl.behavior.BehaviorManager#setAttribute(162): Warning: Behavior does not exist - shootme"  (see 03) despite the fact that the behavior clearly exist. any help is gladly appreciated.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 03:49:42 pm by cccccccccc »

Luyren

Put your print block inside an "If <self has behavior [shootme]> and see if it still prints. You can also print the value of "_shootme" from inside your shootme behavior and check if its value is being altered. Test in HTML5 or a desktop platform and see if it still happens.

My Stencyl resources are available here: https://luyren.itch.io/
Cutscenes, RPG Elements, Particles and many more.
Twitter

cccccccccc

Put your print block inside an "If <self has behavior [shootme]> and see if it still prints. You can also print the value of "_shootme" from inside your shootme behavior and check if its value is being altered. Test in HTML5 or a desktop platform and see if it still happens.
ok i tried it and the issue persists. i then deleted and recreated the actor in scene and it is fixed... somehow. thx anyway !