[SOLVED] Trying to test a scene but keeps giving me errors

Carnagion

I have a scene in my game. All along it was working fine and I kept testing it every now and then as I added more stuff.
Then suddenly when I next tested it, it only loads the actors (not the tiles) and throws an error message a bunch of times (screenshot and log attached).
I tried removing any new things I added since the previous test, but that still doesn't solve the problem. The scene loads actors (but not tiles), gives the error message, and stays frozen when I dismiss the error message.
I've spent some time trying to figure out what might be causing it, but I have absolutely no clue. Everything seems to be fine; there's no resources that were removed, no code or compilation errors, etc.

Anyone know of a way to fix this? I really hope this doesn't destroy the game or something because I've been working on it a lot.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 10:40:55 am by Carnagion »

corbanwolf

It's about attribute if I'm not mistaken. Probably you deleted or changed a name of something and some code dependant on it can't find it.

Or your code wants to load a value of attribute but the value hasn't been set yet. Analyze what changes you made to your game since last successful run and try to modify piece by piece to see where's the bug

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 10:02:15 am by corbanwolf »
♪♪♪♪♪♪

Carnagion

It's about attribute if I'm not mistaken. Probably you deleted or changed a name of something and some code dependant on it can't find it.

Or your code wants to load a value of attribute but the value hasn't been set yet. Analyze what changes you made to your game since last successful run and try to modify piece by piece to see where's the bug

Ah, tyvm!
It was about an attribute after all. A section of the code was trying to get an actor attribute's value when it hadn't been set yet. I managed to fix it by moving some stuff around.
Thanks a lot.