Error while testing on Android

Ahmad bin adam

Please help I can't test my game on android device although I have installed the Android SDK, Android NDK and Java JDK... I received an error message saying android build[0.0.0] is not supported

Mineat

Did you set the target build for the game?

Ahmad bin adam

Thanks for the reply....
When I tried selecting it. It showed an error icon on the target version which says the selected version is not installed and I have re-installed the Android SDK, NDK and java JDK tines without numbers.

Justin

Could you try with the current release candidate for our upcoming 4.0.3 release? Not sure which OS you're using so you can pick from the list.

Windows installer (32-bit)
Windows installer (64-bit)
Windows zip (32-bit)
Windows zip (64-bit)
macOS dmg
macOS zip
Linux tar.gz

If you try redownloading the Android SDK with 4.0.3 does the problem persist?
For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 10am and 10pm Japan time. (GMT+9)

Ahmad bin adam

Wow... Thanks for the updates Justin I will download and install it... Actually I was having stencyl 3.3, stencyl 3.4,stencyl 4.0.1,and stencyl 4.0.2 and I tried them all they all had their particular problems but I don't know if the problem comes from my PC.
-Stencyl 3.3 shows compiling and then it disappears, but it compiles to flash
-stencyl 3.4 shows error dialogue box and never compiles to both flash and Android
-stencyl 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 compiles to flash but when compiling to android it says the android build version[0.0.0] is not supported please update it to [29.0.0] and I have reinstalled and selected the latest versions of sdk... So now I will try downloading the version 4.0.3 as you said, and I will give you feedback.  Thanks once again

Ahmad bin adam

I am really grateful Justin this new build really helped me out.. I can now test my android games
Once again thank you :D

« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 08:11:49 am by Ahmad bin adam »