Getting Stencyl to access Applications folder (Mac)

Aphil

Hi, apologies if this has been asked before but trying the crash course - I've gotten Stencyl working on my Macbook but when I try to link Stencyl editors (Audacity sound editor especially) it can't "see" into the Applications folder to choose a default App for the OGG sound I have to edit.

Am I doing something horribly wrong or is there a setting I need to change somewhere?

Screengrab hopefully attached - that last column should show my Apps but it's blank.

Justin

Are you absolutely sure that your applications are in that folder? In the majority of cases, Applications are simply installed to the top-level /Applications folder on macOS.
For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 10am and 10pm Japan time. (GMT+9)

Aphil

Got it!

The far left of the screen gives me access through a shortcut I use in other applications.

That may be what you meant but thanks if it wasn't as you spurred me to use the shortcut.

Justin

Right. The shortcut on the far left probably points to /Applications (Applications installed for all users) whereas the one you have selected in the screenshot is /Users/administrator/Applications (the Applications installed only for the administrator user).
For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 10am and 10pm Japan time. (GMT+9)