This behavior works in one scene but in another scene it does not work.

Apamaster

I have a behavior that what it does is, hitting a block brings up a dialog box.
In one scene it works, it hits it and the dialog box appears. in another scene makes the dialogue two times. The only difference I find is the customize in scene the behavior texto_3 is over and this work don't repeat two times the dialog.
First image works without repeating the dialogue
Second Repeat the dialogue two times.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 08:43:40 am by Apamaster »

Apamaster

I found the problem, it is very rare how to find the error. If I first create text_3 and then I create onoff then it works now I create another text_4 this one does not work. but if I remove onoff and create it again now text_3 and text_4 will work but if I create another text_5 this will not work unless I delete and create onoff again. I don't know why this error is due but that makes nu work. is it engine error or normal? because I can't be removing onoff every time I want to add new text. a error log see is new.
I think the stencyl engine has problems with memory handling. I have seen that some variables do not work and only deleting and creating them works.
Now with this error that happens to me when creating a behavior depending on the order in which I built it, it works or not, confirm that some kind of problems with memory management.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 11:16:57 am by Apamaster »

Apamaster

update from 4.0.2 to 4.0.4 now if I can see the errors, update corrected many things

« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 07:54:39 pm by Apamaster »