Help- game plan

cloa513

To make a game you really to make a plan and to make a plan you need information- especially less obvious information e.g. that Stenylworks game is not really one programme rather lots working together and so an attribute is not quite the same as a variable in a programme but rather a group of variables- Stenylworks needs a template to make a gameplan- (I could make some sort of one as much as I understand StenylWorks) where I put it? 

coleislazy

An attribute is exactly a variable (in the code behind-the-scenes).

I'm not sure what else you are asking.

Hectate

The "less obvious" information is continually being documented, and some of it relates to just being experienced with StencylWorks. If you have a list of things that are good reminders of steps to take and things to prepare for in advance of starting work on a game, you're welcome to post it in the Chit-Chat forum or the Game Ideas forum (which is also for general game development discussion).
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

mukowAPPS

http://thegameprodigy.com/the-game-design-canvas-an-introduction/

may not be exactly what your looking for, but should be helpful in the overall process.